Easy Hajj

HAJJ 2019

Easy Hajj Fair Trading Download pdf


Your contract is with Easy Hajj LTD. The details below are the obligated actions for both parties taken which coincides under the arranged agreement. Please read them carefully. When you make the booking and we accept it, a legal binding is made.


1. Payment of Deposit
When we receive your completed Booking Form accompanied by the full payment, we will send you our Confirmation Invoice. There will be no contract between us until the Confirmation invoice has been sent and it acts as our acceptance of the booking in accordance with the contract outlined in this fair Trading Agreement which is subject to English Law and Jurisdiction.


2. If We Change Your Booking
As you will appreciate, your pilgrimage arrangements are planned many months in advance and on rare occasions it may be necessary to make modifications to them and we reserve the right to make such changes at anytime. In the majority of cases such changes will be minor but if they are of a more substantial nature we will do our best to advise you prior to your departure.


3. Our Responsibility
You will appreciate that many people and companies over whom Easy Hajj LTD. have no control are involved in the planning and provision of your pilgrimage. Easy Hajj LTD. has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the suppliers of services provided are of an acceptable standard.


4. Delays
We cannot accept any liability for any delay in your flight to or from the UK whether the cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, rescheduling of times by the airline, the airport authorities and / or the action of air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown, strike or action, industrial action or otherwise.


However, in certain circumstances you may be able to make a claim under your travel insurance policy.
* We do not offer any travel insurance but we recommended that you should consider taking travel insurance for your trip prior to your departure.


5. What You Must Know
When you receive your tickets, you must check them carefully and notify us immediately if you think any details are inaccurate. We are not liable to you for any problems which may arise if you do not advise us. You must ensure that you have fully complied with any travel health requirements, such as vaccinations. Although we provide religious guides, we stress you are responsible for the proper performance of your pilgrimage. You must ensure that you are fully aware of all the rituals of the pilgrimage and how to perform them.


6. Behavior
You must not behave in a way which causes distress, injury or annoyance to others or creates risk of danger or damage to property. If you do so, you may be evicted from your hotel or apartment and therefore we have no liability to you. We will not refund any portion of the cost of your pilgrimage.


7. Brochure Information
We have compiled the information in this brochure as accurately as possible. However, since we include so much detail and since the brochure is prepared up to 12 months in advance there may be occasions when an advertised facility may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside our control during your own particular pilgrimage e.g. planned ziyarat may be changed; or room furniture and facilities may differ during the peak Hajj periods. It is important to bear in mind that your expectations of the pilgrimage must  be reasonable and must be based on what we have said to you in this brochure. We do not accept any liability for any disappointment which you may feel as a result of unrealistic expectations. All our accommodation in apartments and hotels are on shared basis – no individual rooms. The information relating to the hotels have been taken from the hotel brochures and have not been verified fully by Easy Hajj LTD. All hotel rooms have private bathrooms, the size of the rooms are usually smaller
than those in Europe. The star rating is our own rating; it indicates the high standard of hotel offered by us.


8. If You Change Your Booking
If after your booking has been accepted you wish to transfer to a different pilgrimage within this brochure, change departure date or alter any detail on the booking form we shall do our utmost to satisfy your requirements. However, an alteration fee of £50 per person will be charged.


9. If You Cancel Your Pilgrimage
Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your booking once it has been accepted, a valid cancellation can only be made if you give written instructions direct to us. The instructions must be signed by the person who signed the booking form. If you cancel, a cancellation charge will apply; depending upon the number of days prior to departure Easy Hajj LTD. receives your notice of cancellation: The following table is the break down of the (Days Prior to Departure Date Written Advice of Cancellation Received) and (Amount You Must Pay) More than 60 days £100.00 45 to 59 days 20% of total pilgrimage cost 30 to 44 days 30% of total pilgrimage cost 15 to 29 days 50% of total pilgrimage cost 7 to 14 days 80% of total pilgrimage cost 0 to 6 days 90% of total pilgrimage cost.


10. If You Have a Problem
In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your liking whilst you are on the pilgrimage that is in our direct control you must report immediately. This will give your representative an opportunity to correct the matter so that it does not spoil your pilgrimage. Unless there is a valid reason why you fail to report your complaint to our representative then we will not consider ourselves to be liable in respect of complaints which were not registered in reports. Your pilgrimage enjoyment is our prime consideration.


11. No Surcharges
We guarantee there will be no surcharges added to the cost of your pilgrimage.